Queue Discussion Thread

wicked @Magnus We open same time as Amelia and Wazza

2 Likes

Still waiting to ST TB Expert Mode on this forum.

Kinda want to run another Word Match at some point.

2 Likes

You mean host a game?
TL;DR:

1. Design setup
  2. Make the game’s opening post
  3. Make roles (i.e., the thing you want the players to see)
  4. Submit setup according to the format of the queue thread’s opening post
  5. Wait a very long time
  6. Somewhen, get pinged by a reviewer to have your setup reviewed
  7. [Insert reviewing process; Differs per reviewer] (Very long time, part 1.5)
  8. If the setup passes: Wait a very long time, part 2
  9. Get prodded by Arete whether you’re ready to host or not (and also get told to get a cohost)
  10. If you’re ready: Make new thread for signups
  11. Wait until you get enough players; if the game fails to fill up within 14 days, then it gets cancelled
3 Likes

Yeah that lol

That’s a lot of steps.

It’s manageable.

1 Like

Better than my ZC’s 0%.

I will write some flavor to justify this.
Not tonight, though; I have to be up early tomorrow and was supposed to be asleep an hour ago.

1 Like

Holy shit

I’m not a virtuous or a flavor in mafia games fan but you cooked

1 Like

Dust & Vashes (FoL) Zone_Q11 + Leafia 15 48/24 “Vanilla” Luka

You can’t put vanilla quote on quote lol and call it vanilla, or is that something I am kinda guilty as well with poppy play time?

1 Like

I’d call Death’s Wind Special as well, but Geyde said it is “very Vanilla”. Luka never mentioned anything about this matter in Dust & Vashes’ review PM, so… “it probably is Vanilla”.

1 Like

death’s wind didn’t feel special to my examination
yes it includes nonstandard roles but it does so in a way that is distinctly vanilla

1 Like

:+1:

Someone should host wordmatch or wavelength or minority rule or something :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to host Word Match soon; just trying to think of a good quirk to throw at players.

1 Like

Ash brewing evil thoughts in their head

1 Like

Wordmatch 99 is real.

1 Like

I think it might just be as simple as, “Every [x] rounds, recruit a new member from a knocked-out team.”
So you’d start out with 2-player Word Match, which becomes 3-player Word Match, which becomes 4-player Word Match.