Queue Discussion Thread

Has literally anyone used the competitive tag

I saw it once on the old site for some newd6 game and that’s all I remember

Yep that told me nothing

BOTC IS SPECIAL

why is botc a misc
genuinely grandfathered in

2 Likes

i think it’s optimal to put botc in misc since it’s a type of mafia game that I don’t think the average forumer internally considers to be ‘standard-adjacent mafia’

Yea if it hadn’t been for the fact that Capacity I’d say literally just put botf into a seperate queue but

Capacity as in “I don’t think we have enough consistent players to fill all of [2 fm games, 1 botf, and 1 high intensity misc]

1 Like

In the past we did. Not in the present though.
I also haven’t seen anyone play competitively either, so… I guess we either lost those competitive players to RL or there is simply less overall demand for that category.

1 Like

Low intensity miscs filling generally just depends on the game and not availablity so

I don’t think there ever was demand for it as a specific category

Hm… It might be carried over if we copy-pasted the template from another site?

1 Like

Unrelated but bg3 mash mostly exploded (mostly) but I still wanna run a Winter Event TM
Doesn’t have to be a mash but I’d need ideas

Yea probably lmao

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about the viability of no low-intensity misc queue with just a toothless guideline about ‘don’t have multiple of these open simultaneously’

2 Likes

There’s like a lot of things that we still do because “that’s how it worked in tol” and I think this is really funny

however
I don’t know how many people will actually do that

1 Like

Yea it seems liable to be ignored

i will do it actually sounds funny

1 Like

also maybe it will have the issue of people trying to argue mid-signups that their games are low intensity

1 Like

Yea lol

which is the worst place to have a conversation

1 Like