Queue Discussion Thread

yeah…
not happening probably

1 Like

In retrospect kotc probably didn’t count as low intensity tbh

music league has dodged the low intensity queue purely because they omitted the words “misc” from the OP and put it in the general category
and I mean its arguably not even low intensity. at least for me

1 Like

Lmao

Y’know what, considering Brakuren said he’s fine with removing Clown Carnival, I’m just going to go ahead and assume the same applies to his setups in WIP.

1 Like

april showers hype

1 Like

That will be actually nice yes. It is hurting my signup process.

1 Like

I think it would be an absolutely fantastic idea if we develop a test to determine the intensity of games

I propose the minimum participation requirement and the typical participation of the average player as key points for the test

How would you rank the RNG numbers game?

If we say that it’s a scale of 1 to 10, ransom dumner requires only that the player sign up and nothing else, so the minimum requirement is zero effort (and as such falls on 1 on the scale)

The typical participation of a player would be 3-7 very low effort and offtopic posts (at an eyeball estimate) which I would say collectively indicate to being 1 on the scale

there’s two parts
one is the minimum requirement of participation which is an objective test.
the second is the typical player participation which is partially subjective.

typical player participation has multiple indicators like average post count, post size etc. to vary where that should be placed

We need a new tag alongside host-approved alts for alts-but-dont-need-to-tell-hosts cuz whenever i want to join under an alt i have to tell the hosts and then i do that 3 times and like half the forum knows my alt and then it becomes pointless :(

I guess to stop banned ppl joining or people already in game joining under an alt a mod would have to notice but i assume this is auto flagged from IP stuff

I just want to have an identity no one knows like batman but instead of saving lives im bullying teenagers :pleading_face:

3 Likes

there’s an alt-friendly tag for that im 99% sure

1 Like

What about something like Zelda Mafia, where it’s a low-intensity game that becomes high-intensity once an Emergency Meeting has been called?

1 Like

Oh

Ok in that case i request hosts stop being nerds and start using that tag instead of other one

5 Likes

agreed I’ve stopped being an alt hater and became an alt advocate

1 Like

hydras are still my d1 push pick tho we should ban hydras for real

2 Likes

Yeah especially if u can use same alt and dont do a gimicky one

I admit in my past at least 50% of my alts have been name gimicks but i am a reformed man. Shrekgurl04 will not return.

2 Likes

Hydras in a non hydra game are so annoying lmao

3 Likes