Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

i am still not certain on why VI still either way this has no actual reason to be argued so imma just drop it

Have they ever mattered? Not to me.
This enmity between the two of us is caused by the disharmony of our personalities. Neither of us will back off first, so even if I townread you, we’ll just keep picking fights with each other.

Except in my case, I can and will ruin your night. I will be the fool who tunnels you while you gain more towncred by actually interacting with others and hunt for scum. And I’m fine with this.

Eh. We probably have differing opinions on what the term means.

honestly probably

So Hazard. What have you been up to other than raising your own image?

first of all what a mean comment

second of all? hippo never called them town or scum for misreading the tone.

making a lizards game and playing palworld XD. besides from that i am trying to warp my head around why everyone has left FW alone
FW/Otter/Someone have all been left alone and i wanna know why. i dont think i saw a single scum read on any of em

1 Like

Huh… In my case I am simply uninterested in anything unrelated to me, but I guess you made a good observation. I don’t recall anything from them at all in this game.

the only somewhat scum she pointed out this game.
a very big difference from last game when she voted someone in the first few seconds

she has basically done bare minimum is acting very different from last game. and has somehow avoided everyones POE list except for bionics.

1 Like

And someone hasnt made a single read or even game comment this entire game and i dont believe i saw them in any public poe’s

Not even SDA’S. IN FACT HE IS TOWN READIN HIM WHAT AM I MISSING

1 Like

also i said bionic but i meant to say SDA for this

ok i can see townie in this actually.

2 Likes

here

hey rabbit

1 Like

i didnt say your name a third time. your not supposed to show up yet smh

Oh my bad im leaving

it’s because i’ve been busy right at gamestart, i should be good tomorrow though

maybe later tonight

Hi. Self-defense. Alliance with Frostwolf. Resolving misunderstanding. Reacting to Brakuren’s post. Self meta L. [Fluff]. Disagree with Dum about self meta. (But why no votes on Brakuren?) Explains why otterpopd disagrees with Geyde approach on self-meta. Seething at Brakuren. (Yet no votes?) Brakuren town, Zone null, Dum null. (Ah. No votes because she townread Brakuren.) Dun/Brakuren not aligned. [Not W/W.] Zone’s post pings otterpopd. Townreads Hazard. “Hmm”. “Hmm”. Interesting readslist (from Brakuren). Explains why Brakuren’s readslist is interesting. Agrees with guava about D1 PL. “Unfortunately”. Brakuren/Leafia V/V. Tried to find reasons to strengthen townread on Brakuren. [Meta on Brakuren]. Metareads Brakuren as town. “Leafia is acting normal.” (Which tells me nothing.) Votes Ash, wanting to see more from him. Sleep. (13 hours ago)

…this ISO has a lot of nothing. I wouldn’t mind her death whatsoever.

looking forward