Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

And someone hasnt made a single read or even game comment this entire game and i dont believe i saw them in any public poe’s

Not even SDA’S. IN FACT HE IS TOWN READIN HIM WHAT AM I MISSING

1 Like

also i said bionic but i meant to say SDA for this

ok i can see townie in this actually.

2 Likes

here

hey rabbit

1 Like

i didnt say your name a third time. your not supposed to show up yet smh

Oh my bad im leaving

it’s because i’ve been busy right at gamestart, i should be good tomorrow though

maybe later tonight

Hi. Self-defense. Alliance with Frostwolf. Resolving misunderstanding. Reacting to Brakuren’s post. Self meta L. [Fluff]. Disagree with Dum about self meta. (But why no votes on Brakuren?) Explains why otterpopd disagrees with Geyde approach on self-meta. Seething at Brakuren. (Yet no votes?) Brakuren town, Zone null, Dum null. (Ah. No votes because she townread Brakuren.) Dun/Brakuren not aligned. [Not W/W.] Zone’s post pings otterpopd. Townreads Hazard. “Hmm”. “Hmm”. Interesting readslist (from Brakuren). Explains why Brakuren’s readslist is interesting. Agrees with guava about D1 PL. “Unfortunately”. Brakuren/Leafia V/V. Tried to find reasons to strengthen townread on Brakuren. [Meta on Brakuren]. Metareads Brakuren as town. “Leafia is acting normal.” (Which tells me nothing.) Votes Ash, wanting to see more from him. Sleep. (13 hours ago)

…this ISO has a lot of nothing. I wouldn’t mind her death whatsoever.

looking forward

tbf SDA’s whole readlist is WTF but yeah good point

I have a poe list?

from what i understood the bottom 4 names were the poe

i mixed you and SDA up. dont murder me

you are spared (for now)

Same, thats not what im saying

Im saying the contents themselves were extremely ???

and 3/4 of them have been in majority of the poe’s (bionic, myself and mag)

oh ok fair

i’m just going to come out and say that yesterday was not a good day for me at all wrt my chronic health issues and my dad ended up in the hospital overnight so i’ve been not doing super great. today i’ve just been busy though