Ritual Mafia V - Dead Chat

Somone picked up on my unique soft claim or knew me to well. My original message was actually ment to clue you in magnus. The first one i sent at night

Cause it was the same stule i wrote my preechs in littens game

Honestly, I nearly didnā€™t write a last will because I didnā€™t expect to die. I just shrug-wrote it the night before because I didnā€™t want people to think I was forged if I did.

I can see it.

Iā€™m honestly going to love it when the shaman flips if town can stop being misled by obvwolf Brak. His play is textbook wolfplay.

I can see it.

1 Like

Good. At least someone else can see through Brakā€™s bs. Heā€™s bordeine gamethrowing if town.

The medium counterclaim wasnā€™t the best manoeuvre from a town standpoint, itā€™s definitely a play I thought would make sense from an evil (who would then retract realising they canā€™t contend an actual medium anyway).

What do you think about Someone not claiming Grey Sister? Iā€™m concerned that outs them because only evils canā€™t be turned.

1 Like

I think youā€™re right about that Magnus and how Brak is now defending Someone makes me think that Someone is probably Shaman. I mean, of Shaman dies, Brak wonā€™t be able to keep people convinced that Iā€™m evil.

1 Like

Theyā€™re literally giving the wolves a free convert tomorrow.

Hi guava

Yes. Hi Guava. Derps, Brak, and Someone are the likely wolfteam with Someone being the Shaman.

1 Like

Thatā€™s my guess anyway.

its ash/brak

oh my god that game was abysmal my blacklist is growing

2 Likes

like I was genuinely miserable for almost the whole game

Brak: says something purposefully misleading
me: is mislead by it
Brak: yep, obvscum, get him boys

3 Likes

like no Iā€™m just stupid

thats my guess we dunno who mafia is