Ritual Mafia V - Dead Chat

Your execution was so bad. I woke up and looked at the thread and just sighed.

1 Like

nah i buy it
but only if they were toxic in wolfchat too

Can you hammer home how all deadchat thinks leafia is 100000% a wolf please

I dont see how they cant be

I guess, idk im not a fan of wolves having toxic beef in thread so i always hope its not for show

2 Likes

yeah fair

ā€œThatā€™s going to be tough. What other words or phrases could I condense to add extra contenā€” oh. I had a flavour message at the start of it. Thatā€™s easy."

I figured itā€™d go without saying but yeah. Itā€™s a good shout.

1 Like

Cool, final draft?

Summary

Kazo turned Someone into the new Grey Sister, lying when promising to turn one of their nullreads instead. (If Someone is evil, they wonā€™t know this.) Their will has a flaw in it; Guava is nine steps down instead of eight. Bionic is the other ping.

To confirm youā€™re hearing our voices. First, Hippoā€™s main suspicion is Joe Mama (who?); and following up on that, he thinks Brakuren is either laying a bait by ccā€™ing, or heā€™s straight-up waffling evil (though itā€™s worth noting that the latter is less likely due to Leafia spew. Sheā€™s still claiming good in DVC, being CONFIDENTLY evil; antispewing Brak/Derps/Ash/Dum.) Eliza agrees Leafia/Brakā€™s D1 could be W/W, critical of his slot.

Hippo didnā€™t purify Frost because he was scared of the Sorcā€™s ā€œDark Portalā€ power. He softed Exo before he claimed; see posts #2553 and #2909 together. Players could only plausibly see this if Hippo told them directly.

Kill Guava (& Brak) for the erratic Leafia read, SDAā€™s check is fine. Ritual Frost tomorrow?

1 Like

Are we being dumb? I think Brak retracted the Medium claim.
SDA might be retracting the redcheck too, weā€™ll see.

ā€¦Yeahhh. Brak claimed Martyr.

The latter was an RT, Iā€™m relieved.

Yeah im confused

Tell town to sacrifice Frost ASAP tho they should be sacrificing Frost instead of Hazard.

Gar canā€™t hear us at the moment because theyā€™re wearing headphones.

being killed early reminds me why i usually purposefully shit post for first 3 days so i get to enjoy game

I do feel like there are a lot of min effort players in some lists which means if you put in effort you like quadruple your chance of dying

Ofc, I had to hit a mafia with that abilityā€¦

1 Like

(Thereis no way the new GS doesnā€™t claim at this pointā€¦)

1 Like

You misspelled good there.

I literally explained that while I was still alive Magnus.

Iā€™m town Magnus and you know it.

I have literally no reason to even talk here if I was a wolf and you know it.

I hope they at least execute the actual Shaman. Thatā€™ll make them realize that Brak is never town here.

He never even ccs Medium if heā€™s town.

Very high possibility at this point. Brakā€™s going back on wanting Someone executed tells me that Someone is likely the Shaman. Makes no sense otherwise.

Awwwwomp womp

I think Someone is outed evil for the Witch Doctor claim, right?

1 Like