Ritual Mafia V - Dead Chat

The message is sent after the ritual phase, even if it’s finished early.

1 Like

Also tell them the reason hippo didnt putify frost was cuz hippo was scared of sorcerers “Dark Portal” ability

All that combined should surely be enough to convince them medium is legit and if they arent convinced then town deserve to lose

1 Like

It doesn’t hurt if Leafia knows who O.kazo’s targets are, right?

Who is derps claiming checks on im confused

Yeah p sure leafia cant speak in mafia chat

1 Like

Oh, Marluna chose good people. Ooh.

Ive reread and derps check seems legit, guava should be vote i dont like their treatment of leafia randomly stitching between null and tlen constantly

Hippi main comment to medium can be

“Yert guava”

How does this look?

Summary

GOOD LUCK, EVIL LIES ON ALL SIDES. O.Kazo turned Someone into the new Grey Sister, lying when promising to turn one of their nullreads instead. (If Someone is evil, they won’t know this.) Their will has a flaw in it; Guava is nine steps down instead of eight. Bionic is the other ping.

Hippo wanted a chance to confirm that you were hearing his voice. First, his main suspicion is Joe Mama (who?); and following up on that, he thinks Brakuren is either laying a bait by cc’ing, or he’s straight-up evil if he keeps it (although it’s worth noting that the latter is less likely due to Leafia spew. Yes, she’s still claiming to be good in the graveyard because of you. No, we don’t believe her.)

Hippo didn’t purify Frost because he was scared of the Sorc’s “Dark Portal” power. He softed Exo before he claimed; see posts #2553 and #2909 together. Someone could only plausibly see this if Hippo told them directly.

Kill Guava for the erratic Leafia read, SDA’s check is fine. Ritual Frost tomorrow.

1 Like

I should change the second “someone” to a more generic noun.

1 Like

I changed some wording around to add Leafia’s worldview here since it helps to tie this dead community together.

Eliza, do you have anything you want to say to Gar?

consider brakuren

1 Like

leafia would be in anti-spew by now so i dont trust any of her dead chat stuff

Yeah today brakkurens been full on waffling idk why no ones called them out

1 Like

Idk they just seem super scummy. Probably more confident as they realise theyre in a bery safe position now im dead

1 Like

yeah

they were the reason i got executed d1 with the reasoning “eliza would NEVER do anything as town”

But then the d1 leafia interaction of leafia calling them toxic and it being kinda beefy. Does that really happen if theyre W/W? I hope not

1 Like

which btw i didnt even do much d1