Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Well I’m goingto sleep but if you just want my thoughts derps is scummy hippo is very cool

Somewhat ig i just don’t trust confident people or very optimized players

they’re five minutes yeah

Wait im not gonna be up at eod

guh

Well, ouch. Sorry if my extended absence made anyone feel uneasy, it was entirely unavoidable (or so I shall profess to make myself feel better).

Time to read the game by candlelight.

I am not disillusionated by the fact Brakuren reads me as null, because I am not talking like a drone and instead being myself with point of perspective that I don’t mistreat players, when Brakuren asked at one point who asked me to butt in the conversation, I said none, that was all me. Brakuren then allows to be more open with me, still at the same time I haven’t brought anything concrete to the table, thus the relation to me as Null is well-established.

Hazard’s post of 1857, Hippo misunderstood and lets say I am not fully aware what Brakuren is doing, but there’s something that lead to something what Brakuren wants, and that is independent townies that have strong opinions, kinda like a cabinet. Hippo sees that Brakuren is mistreating players just because Brakuren doesn’t like them, talk something and its on you. In return, the players in question needs to reply back that will either lose interest, keep pursueing or found what Brakuren is looking for.

Vote Count

O.kazo (3): Dum, Ash, otterpopd
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): Frostwolf103
Magnus (1): Hippopablompoyeetus
SirDerpsAlot (1): Bionic
Brakuren (1): Zone_Q11
guavagudetama (1): O.kazo
Ash (1): Leafia
otterpopd (1): SirDerpsAlot
Geyde (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (6): Someone, Magnus, Hazardwaste, ElizaThePsycho, Geyde, guavagudetama

what the fuck is this

1 Like

I believe there’s is 1 wolf among SDA, Hippo, Hazard and Zone.

At the same time I will not allow them to be sacrificed in the ritual phases.

1 Like

yeah tbh I kinda like SDA but I haven’t played a wolf game with him

…? Okay, and what does this have to do with otterpopd?

I was thinking you were referring to Brakuren, turns out I missed the person of interest wasn’t about Brakuren, but I wont take back what I said.

He is added to my PoE pile because of his vote against otter whom I decide to form alliance with.

SDA is on bottom of my list, here he can be removed from the list but until then he is not allowed to be spitroasted in sense of ritual phase.

There is defo a wolf in

Zone/Hippo/Geyde

I’m just on the fence on whether I want to vote Hippo or Geyde tbh

@Magnus stop lurking in wolf chat and post

I can’t find where I was in thread this is so aggravating

why

I explained earlier.

But mostly cuz your read list is suspicious.