wait till you see my read list format

itā€™s amazing btw

1 Like

Care to explain why itter is so high?

Why would I explain my town reads?

*Otter

Ebwop

oh I see

For the Bionic thing, it was real until he told me it was the 16th town role in the post
at that point I tried to keep up the bit but before that I was genuinely confused

donā€™t really know how to respond to your comment about my reads
Geyde asked me to make gth judgements and I made some guesses LOL

also yeah Brak is nowhere near as bad as ParticleMan I agree
but you also agree that he had a similar post and I donā€™t think me pointing out a similarity between the two makes me scummy lol

Cuz I probably donā€™t see what you see, and I want the advice the o mighty king.

ENEMY OF THE STATE? :sob: :sob:

the feel the same as last game

Where she admitted that she was scummy with the safety of the confirmable town?

King - Brakuren
Nobility: SDA, Dum, Bionic
Knights: Frost, Someone, Otterpod
Serfs: Leafia, O. Kazo Guava

Bourgeoisie: Geyde, Hippo, Zone

Exiles: Hazard Magnus Eliza

Enemies of the State: Ash

Is current list btw

Itā€™s been less about fearfully lurking and more about lacking the discipline to really pull myself into the thread and do much more than diligently catching up on the contents within this thread. Itā€™s an end week thing. Iā€™ve mainly just asserted that there are leading active town voice so itā€™s fine to conserve my energy rather than shoving people needlessly aside.

1 Like

You are still an exile of the state, if you wish to prove yourself to be a honorable member of my kingdom thy needs to show thy resolve

Probably 1 wolf here

Rest of the wolves here

UNVOTE

I still think you wanted demerit Brakā€™s effort with that comparision.

While I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™ve been proven as a productive player in this game as of this moment, thatā€™s fair, my behaviour is polarised. Iā€™ve only ever shrug-posted in a game when Iā€™m town and there are other assertive players, when it would be preferable to simply let them direct the townā€™s resources rather than promote too many competitive leaders when people are inevitably doomed to die either way. Iā€™m not only strongwilled as evil, but itā€™s a very apparent shift. Itā€™s plainly distinguished from that other game I was converted in, even. Iā€™m nothing but town from that polarised meta viewpoint, Iā€™m just idle.

yawn boring.

Just pick someone and death tunnel them