Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Can someone explain why kazo is a wagon I know iv seen people wolf reading them but I’m not sure I caught the details on why

1 Like

This was my logic.

VOTE: Zone_Q11.
I wasn’t really intending to cast a vote but it seems sorta necessary for the purposes of consolidating agreeable wagons at this conjuncture.

Well clearly you haven’t read the walls. To be honest, you should be grateful I would go as far as reading ISOs rather than slanking and waiting until people interact with me.

I have stocks? Wow! I am a company! :partying_face:

1 Like

I was specifically referring to the walls when I wrote that post.

1st post is mostly curiosity.

Would you really look for the scum roles, after someone told you, that they are hinting their roles?
Yes, i had an incline to push Dum based on his answer, but that’s the goal of this game, isn’t it?

2nd post
I thought I found a controversy, which wasn’t a controversy. Which is even included in the post you quoted.

3rd post is just mechtalk. (The most likely reason why conversion isn’t listed as negative effect anywhere)

1 Like

Yeah, except unlike Brakuren, I properly tunnel my targets. As far as bad decisions goes, Bionic is doing somewhat better (i.e. worse) than Brakuren by tunneling two targets instead of one. (Started with you -Hippo- and then switched to Derps.)

Yes, and…?

Hmm

Idk wolf kaza just dosent seem like what’s happening rn

2 Likes

When did we start doing improv wtf

Whenever it is fine to interject a dialogue.

17.9.4. Not even enough to make an interesting D1… what a shame. What a waste.

Who else would like to join my wagon?

I don’t understand the confusion. I was correcting your comment, a follow-up isn’t particularly necessary. You’ve accepted it up front so it’s not as if you’re challenging the claim or demanding an empirical framework.

I don’t really heed entitlement as a defence.

Exactly, I cant agree with Hippo that sacrificing Brakuren because being socially town is the reason for that.

What we cant do is inability because getting rid of one heretic and gain another is just as deadly like doing killing actions.

But this is not how we’re suppose to let this through by only few people.

Even if the votes may be private, the result is not private I believe.

Thats fine, you can work that out

And speaking of which, we do kinda share the poe list

VOTE: HazardWaste

Hey leave my ally alone

hmm I guess Ill skim hazards ISO shortly

I don’t understand what any of this means, but I assume there is nothing to talk about, and thus I will move on.

i am tapping out for bed in an hour i’ll be active till then

by this you mean Pandora?