Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

…? What’s the similarity between yourself and otterpopd? The only thing I remember is that you won’t be available at EOD, just like Brakuren (and Someone?) whereas otterpopd is… busy with RL?

Hm… In that case, I’m going to assume it’s not me, since I’d know if it was myself. And since it does not involve me, I guess this won’t be important for me.

mmhm so she would be referring to myself or pandora as i said.
i do however believe she is talking about me. My playstyle is decently unique :sweat_smile:

:+1:

Maybe.
I dunno; I really don’t like post #25, but that might be tunneling.

the mason joke?

Their response to the mason joke, yeah.

I won’t be voting Hazard because he just feels normal to me, and I’m a bad judge of his character when I can’t emotionally manipulate him into outing as evil to me. With that said… there’s a teensy amount of doubt regarding Zone in my head, but it’s outweighed heavily so I’ll keep my vote here.

1 Like

i fucking hate you <3

it seems pretty nai to me tbh

I won’t ask for context, don’t worry.
I will instead demand it.

in a botc game. i was fangu and saw mag as my lunatic

:skull:

so i thought “fuck yeah i can have them on my team”

i then outed demon to them to prepare them for a swap and gave them the bluffs and wish them good luck. it was then revealed a few hours later they were a philo lunatic and was just playing along to check for a scarletwoman

2 Likes

Hate is a strong word.

you know i mean it in the lightest way possible

1 Like

Maybe??
I remember waking up yesterday morning and thinking that it sounded really half-hearted and dismissive, as if it’s a joke made for the sake of checking a box that says, “Make a joke.”

It’s worth noting that I approached Hazard first.

Vote Count

O.kazo (3): Dum, Ash, otterpopd
otterpopd (2): SirDerpsAlot, Hazardwaste
Hazardwaste (2): guavagudetama, Frostwolf103
Zone_Q11 (2): Hippopablompoyeetus, Magnus
SirDerpsAlot (1): Bionic
Brakuren (1): Zone_Q11
Ash (1): Leafia
Geyde (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (4): Someone, ElizaThePsycho, Geyde, O.kazo