Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

My legacy if I get hung today is I hope mafia steamroll all of you x0xx0x0x00x0x0

Zone wasnā€™t even in UFO.

wolf hippo absolutely does. Hippo was like the main person discussing who should be sacrificed all day, very convenient now that multiple locktown players are basically ineligible to be ritualed now due to hippo bringing that up after being the main one discussing it.

thats deadpan humor ladies and gentlemen

Also IMO town hippo wouldnt really care that much about being lynched here but thats just a guess based on knowing them not like hard meta or anything

Iā€™ve played here for 8 years and Iā€™ve never been hung as town in a non-turbo game for a reason, cuz when i get votes to go over I fight hard.

Can anyone confirm this I donā€™t remember anything from before my break

I will be here at EoD, and I donā€™t have a strong scumread atm.

w!Zone I mean.

If host posted that day ends in 10 min right now who would you vote?

The host.
Itā€™s clearly not EoDā€¦

1 Like

Then what game was I w/w with him? I thought it was UFO.

Iā€™m going to policy you purely for this answer lol

1 Like

Serious answer, Geyde, maybe.

1 Like

Dies laughing

I donā€™t wanna go Kazo today if only because I think otter is wolf and their voting kazo

Oh yeah I probably do do that as a wolf. But also im not a wolf. Reasons against me are:

Frost susā€™d me because I wanted Brakurren hung. I said why: because I think Brakurren is town and also slightly annoying so the perfect person to sacrifice (and it is funny).

Ash susā€™d me for sussing them for poor reason. I said I scanned Ashā€™s Iso and agreed it looked bad, especially one quote, but admitted that I may have taken it out of context. I understand Ashā€™s argument: that my push was poor, but it really wasnā€™t even a push at that stage just a comment as I was being lazy. I think it is odd Ash hasnā€™t dropped it since I started trying.

You sus me because I might be w/w with bionic and ??? I guess.

I would love to load up on Magnus but idk if we got the votes.

Which year was it?

Iā€™m also def confbiasing everything you do as Wolf now just so you know