Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Serfs are null, right?

Because I scumread them

1 Like

Light Town

Ah okay.

I know for a fact you had stronger SRs on other people, why did you go along with a eliza blitz led by kazio

On second tought,

why did you go along with a day one eliza blitz thats actually such a dumb idea in general

ā€¦wait a minute. 24 hours may be decidated to Ritual Phase, but it doesnā€™t prevent me from pre-voting for Execution Phase.

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot

I mean I was regretting switching to Eliza over Geyde tbh. I just worried that we would kill an important PR with CFDs when Eliza claimed Blood Mage I decided that it was a weak enough claim and I just stayed pn

Wait true

(Low-key starting to regret 24/48/24. I should have asked to go with a 24/24/24 insteadā€¦)

they claimed witch doctor

blood mage is not a fucking weak claim

Same thing

For anyone who canā€™t remember Brakā€™s old readlist, here it is, edited to reflect his current reads according to him.

1 Like

ā€¦? Why did I get pinged?

because im a idiot

I really dont know why you would even be thinking about blood mage but okay

This is so fucking wolf lmaoooo

Middle classā€¦ Too luxurious! Send me to exile instead! At least that sounds way cooler than some French word with weird pronounciations!

You are either pulling my leg, extremely fucking stupid or just evil and I really hope its the first

Actually, considering I wouldā€™ve continued to tunnel Brakuren were it not for the horrendous EOD1, I think Iā€™d rather be an enemy of the state.

1 Like