Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Tbh you are the one who wants to cfd Eliza

You are also terrible cfd’er

Magnus was killed because i think every dysfunctional persoanlity rolled town in this setup and they needed to get rid of any stability

last game was my first game back after a very long break anything before that probably dosent matter

1 Like

I did not propose that CFD Kaz did

1 Like

Bionic and Geyde are also probably mafia.

Zone is mafia

I’m unsure on Ash

1 Like

lol. lmao even.
No you won’t. Why did you think I called you “Sane King”, if not for sarcasm? I already wrote down the dynamics between the two of us, and I have already accepted my death since D1:

My sole regret is not being able to uphold my word. It’s a shame, but Derps is scummier than you.

Yeah bionic is mafia

what outed zone

I havent read EOD and im working on a personal project so I dont have time to read the few hundred posts rn

someone give me a TLDR please

You are red checked

I bet id have a red check if I wasnt fucking occupied

interesting

Let’s just say everyone who enters the thread is red checked

1 Like

The one time I think I make a big brain move and I get occupied smh

Brakuren claimed a redcheck on me.
Which is a lie, but I am willing to entertain him if it means that… as Magnus would say: “his stocks plummet”.

Proof or did not happen

Redcheck on you from brak pisses me off even more I was occed

did u try to check zone?

nah

I have a good idea who SDA checked

I genuinely don’t care of the fact that I am still townreading Brakuren. If I can’t get him to die, then at the very least I will curse him with “skill issue” and tarnish his credibility for the rest of the game.

It’s unfortunate, but my memories don’t last very long unless it’s a grudge, so I’ll most likely forget about his awful play in this game if we are to ever play again.