You asked for a name.
I gave you one.

It escalated afterwards.

brak how long you plan to let this go for out of curiosity

real

yes I just wanted to make it clear it was not my idea

I just wanted to CFD I did not pick the target

Hmm

@Brakuren There’s a limit for trolling, I mean not for the game rules sake, just for each sanity.

If you’re not diviner, then how’d you know Magnus is going to be attacked?

Zone might’ve been framed if it is.

It’s not like Zone was a top scum read yesterday for me

Anyone who actually believes brak puts a red check start of day is silly, and if it is real brak should feel bad smh

2 Likes

Are you going to wait until this N1 target you checked comes to play, like why? Whats the point?

n1 frames are not real

Same here hnestly. Especially after all the rts Brak put me through earlier.

They aren’t?

Oh yeah it’s ritual phase isn’t it

Mind you: This was an obvious lie. Clearly, “the King” is having fun.

His actions also serve as a shield in the unlikely event he gets converted. Hell, he could even lie about being an Investigative and just do a big reaction test.

However, no matter what happens. No matter what he -or anyone- will say or do, I will accept any votes (for execution) on me.

I won’t bother defending if people think I am scummy for being myself. I will have the last laugh, in particular towards any Town who failed to read me; who decided it would be easier to PL me early on rather than convince me to cooperate.

This is not my first time playing “unhelpful” (AKA anti-Town). I was reformed once, by Arete IIRC. Then I forgot about that game. Shame. But the present me clearly has no… “motivation” to “not be like this”.

what i mean by that is im not going to stop following a d2 red check on that possibility, its too unlikely

1 Like

ofc, braks is probs just not real

1 Like

Fair enough.

Agreed. This is just not w!Zone.

Has ritual been discussed at all

read the first30 posts or so