Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Rereading this now, and two red flags are going up for me.

1. There was a group consensus for O.kazo. We’re consolidating behind Dum now, and I think that’s a good thing, but I do want to reread D1 for information on how the O.kazo vote came to be.
  2. We’re killing a town based on their ritual ability, and I’m not certain how I feel about that.

Agreed.

Confirming I have voted @O.Kazio for the rtiual.

Correct. It was.

Ah. Using Frost’s ability to make doing so harmless. A very good idea I think.

Agreed.

I also feel that wolves are much less likely to want to claim voting O.Kaso too.

Ritual [claimed] Vote Count

O.Kazo (8): Ash, Dum, Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, O.kazo, Hippopablompoyeetus, Bionic, Leafia

Not Voting (7): Brakuren, Someone, Zone_Q11, SirDerpsAlot, guavagudetama, otterpopd, Garfooled

One more to confirmation.

1 Like

That was the initial plan, but I claimed, and Frost just negated the denial.

2 Likes

I get that, but we’re still killing someone who’s likely town (you) to keep the role alive.
Trying to determine if that’s a fine trade-off.
Then again, one of Geyde’s pet peeves is a Ritual CFD, so I don’t want to shake the basket too hard.

Also I just chose one of my nullreads, WCS we won’t have a new GS.

1 Like

WCS?

There is almost no way I hit all three Heretics with my N1 and my concersion ability, so I think I covered everything in my will.

Worst case scenario.

2 Likes

Ah. I see.

It’s still better to sacrifice a (most likely) town, than randomly hitting a Heretic with it, making a new one.

1 Like

Alright, now that I think about it, outing the new Grey Sister in your log is probably the better play.

Check with Dum before doing that, though.

I’d assume thats good thing?

Yes. That is what I am telling you.

Yeah.

Kinda? It means we keep the Grey Sister in play, but we lose mechanical confirmation on Dum.

It’s probably a net gain.

Frost, to make it easier on you: Hey @Someone, did you get roleblocked?

Who did you vote for the Ritual?

1 Like