Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

I haven’t put them there in the first place.

1 Like

We have little less than 2 hours, and I really don’t know who to transform.

(I should be to it as soon as possible, so the other sister could use the second disguise today.)

1 Like

@Hazardwaste
@Someone
@Dum
@Frostwolf103

Who do you want me to transfer?

(Yes, those are my townreads)

I’d suggest randomly picking one?
Confirm with people who actually know what they’re doing.

And if i hit a heretic/traitor with my random target.

Would you take responsibility for that?

The conversion isn’t going to matter if your target dies tonight.

Before you go, what are the two targets from first night?

Do the Exorcists protect against murder?

Nope.

I think not.

We’re not asking for that, Frost.

Both targets have to be alive by D4 for us to get results.
We’re not painting targets on their backs.

1 Like

Okay then O.kazo will write it on the log instead then. Not it matters since the new grey sister have to pick something else to begin with

I want to tell it only the new grey sister.

That’s it would be beneficial if I know who I convert before I finish my will

1 Like

A new Grey Sister coming along doesn’t reset the old pair.

*that’s why

Oh ok then

Nope.
It’s a shared 1-use.
(Meaning the 2nd one can’t use it anymore, and since you were purifying me, I could not have been roleblocked either, so there is no way they will have it anymore.)

1 Like

The following was stolen from Geyde pre-game.

Basic Village Strategy (Ritual):

• Prioritize finding locktowns and have them demand consolidation on a specific player for ritual. Don’t worry about them being pocketed. It’s significantly worse to leave things up to group consensus since the deck is massively stacked in nontown’s favor. Plus you’re not getting too much from VCA since there isn’t public voting for the phase.
  • Cannot say enough how important it is to consolidate hard. It doesn’t matter how wolfy the wolves are since the Divide and Conquer strategy can allow them to stack on their wolfiest and stay in the game perpetually from there.
  • None of the town rituals are good enough to justify a decision involving them, since the cost of losing on that front is so much worse. If an exorcist denial can be secured confidently then it’s probably the biggest pro-town swing in the game since it (a) confirms the exorcist since the interference is announced (b) can allow ritual to be used offensively (very good) (c) allows for more discussion elsewhere, particularly on the Execution Phase.