Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

So why the actual fuck would that matter if Magnus is Conjurer, if I believed you were conjurer too? Would have fed the mafia into paranoia and you just ruin it?

:arrow_down_small:

ā€¦actually, never mind. I do remember stating I wanted to visit Magnus.

I quoted it once with your post on it.

Missing a piece of information is not misinformation. Spreading information of events that you think happened, but didnā€™t happen, is misinformation.

1 Like

Hereā€™s your recipt

What was it like, one whole ass day?

And you didnā€™t immediately point it out

It matters to me that nobody is spreading lies about me.

If I were to play ā€œsmartā€, then I wouldnā€™t have (truthfully) said I am Offensive; I wouldnā€™t have claimed I want to visit Brakuren; HELL I wouldnā€™t even need to talk at D1.

But I am impulsive and I got bored, so I revealed (most of) my cards early rather than having to deal with the mind games that this semi-open setup has to offer.

And now that I have revealed X, I cannot go back an claim I am not X, and I cannot stand anyone claiming I did something I couldnā€™t do as X.

Huh. Fair point, I thought you said Derps for some reason.

If I didnā€™t notice, then how would I have pointed it out?

Fed me junk info and thats what will happen ( in general sense), but I do remember that in fact why you voted SDA

It went on for quite some time.

(also yeah 72/24 is not on the agenda, I am starting to feel the effects too)

3 Conjurors all went on SDA
3 Exorcists all went on O. Kazo

There is no fucking way

1 Like

Thereā€™s almost certainly a lie in there, but god is this very funny.

Spreadsheet looks like this, I think?

All based on the wagonmatics, we do share a brain cell somewhere.

Canā€™t wait for 3 Oracles to come out and say they all went on Garfooled

2 Likes

ā€¦I feel like I should say something, but I donā€™t know whether saying it will actually benefit Town more ā€¦or Mafia.

Forgot OKā€™s dead.