Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Bionic has been scum reading SDA since like frame 1. I don’t even think he’s changed his reads since SoD D1

Not diviner, but I visited frost n1

1 Like

Is it actually in Town’s interest to mass claim? Wouldn’t it just narrow down the Uniques and the Investigatives?

In this scenario it actually benefit us to mass claim apparently

According to whom?

This is all publicly available information.
Mafia is incentivized to piece this together and has the manpower to not miss things that a town member would otherwise.
Even in a regular mafia game, spreadsheeting, even before massclaim, is strictly pro-town.

Town specifcally.

The first night actions are important and working consecutively, if that’s meaning anything, would meaning that working towards common goal is good for town.

Dum is the first exorcist and claimed to have excorcized O.Kazo and should have disabled the ritual abilities, but I am the second claim and purify’d O.kazo instead.

…well, okay. As long as you don’t go say I lied in the future.

I am apparently still red-checked for some reason.

Speaking of massclaim, we’re doing it D3.

By who

…nevermind that, I think I have breakdown already by that Q

Okay. I don’t mind it. By then, my use would have probably already expired.

Geyde’s guide cites D3 as a major drop in town activity and thus advocates that the game kick into high gear at this point. Mafia’s advantage, therefore, is to wear town out and dominate endgame discussion.
I agree with this analysis and will thus act upon it.

“Guys in mafia and everyone thinks I’m mafia so I’m just gonna copy what a town posted in the sign ups thread so then people think I’m town”

1 Like

Still, my ability have confirmed for O.kazo that they are able to use their ritual ability.

Question(s): How do we prove your role (1) without having a second dead GS, and (2) with Hippo’s Exorcist claim? (Which IIRC may or may not be fake?)

It’s easy for the latter because your claim goes first, but the first question is the one that bugs me.

…wait a minute. Can’t we immediately prove it if someone has 2 votes?

Bionic still tunneling me is funny

I already got worn out by Brakuren at D1, and by the looks of everything I find it unlikely Mafia will kill me. So basically: I am already expecting myself to be XYLO LHF.

Also some stuff happened yesterday Id prefer not to get into here so Ill be a little less active while I have a lot of things going on in my head rn