Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

? Sure bud

only because im sheeping magnus

Think Brak, Derps, and Hippo. Why would I ever do this as a wolf when I value being townread above all else?

So?

why would you ever do it as town. Wolves just gotta make Shaman carry the factional onto SDA if they don’t know who GS is

Who do you think makes the kills on that wolf team out of curiosity hippo

Zone is probably LW

Acronym hell

Also I don’t think wolves kill me due to my claim after last game

I’m always playing mind games so you never know :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::thinking:

I already explained why Brak. To try and keep the real diviner alive. It’s the most powerful role in the gane. Also, why would I do it as a wolf? Look at you. You’ve claimed multiple roles yourself.

It’s not like it’s confirmed like Masons in KE, and Derps already claimed Diviner a long time ago

Leafia you lied about being blocked and immediately said “because I was blocked please sacrifice me”. Your motive as mafia is to get sacrificed.

I think you are mafia in best position in game and realised you needed to be sacrificed asap

1 Like

To hide my actual role + reaction tests. That is pretty obvious

If I was a wolf, I’d have less than no reason to make that claim like I did and people do fakeclaims all the time to bait nightkills and you know it.

This even proves that you know it.

Yeah the sacrifice push was bad

1 Like

a

I dont feel good about this gottem cuz its literally from leafia playing well d1 and pocketing me so rip

Sometimes it do be like that tho

Wrong. If I just wanted to get sacrificedall I had to do was to stay quiet and it would ha pl pen eventually and if I was being so townread as a wolf, wouldn’t I want to stay in the game longer to help my team?

we have 4 confirmed townies wtf are you talking about

wat