Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Dum Frosst Minister and Whoever the New GS is

And I was pretty much one of them until this ha ppl pened and if I was a wolf in my position, and being so trusted, why wiuld I want to be sacrificed?

Leafia. Also I deffo mentioned leafia as d2 sacrifice and pretty sure other loud people did (dum did). Probably explains magnus kill

1 Like

because there are 4 confirmed townies and you need to convert one or it’s gg

I love being wolf. I wouldn’t want to be sacrificedvas a wolf because of that.

If I was a wolf, I could just kill them,and I was likely going to be sacrificed soon anyway.

It’s literally never optimal for me to claim right now as a wolf and I never just come out as a wolf and claim for no reason.

Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices to win, anyone who truly enjoys wolfing would more than be willing to make that sacrifice for the W

3 exorcists is highkey broken cuz it turns first 3 rituals into just a normal hang if we wanted

And besides, with how much Hippo was townreading me, why wouldn’t I just claim a read on someone figuring he had likely purified me?

Your probably Shaman who was going to use their Special Factional Kill n2 to kill derps and then try to get sacrificed, so you get 2 NKs + conv which gets rid of the 4 confirmed townies problem

Not when doing so doesn’t make sense Derps.

yeah ngl I was kinda sus of the fact you used excorsise on SDA so it makes more sense that you lying

Is it too late to take back my claim btw

Why wouldn’t I jyst wait then? That would be the play to make if I was a wolf in my position and you know it.

I think Garfooled slot is also mafia, Geyde looked kinda partenered d1 with leafia and vice versa. I think Geyde was setting Leadia up to early sacrifice.

1 Like

And claim Diviner with no results? Yep we definitely will sac that

It’s not a problem if I was a wolf.

it is a problem because you know that there are 3 exorcists that can disable ritual abilities

Exactly why I wouldn’t do so as a wolf like you think I would.