Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

We’re winning

thunderdome?

so what i am getting at is leafia claimed to have been rbed but hippo purified leafia right?

Leafia. I hate to say this.
But just like me, you will never die at night.

I was going to reveal that I wasn’t actually Diviner tomorrow and tell town not to sacrifice me.

I have died at night though and I was hoping to do so this game to save the real diviner.

All in an attempt to bait the nightkill away from Derps who claimed diviner.

If I survived tonight I mean but I didn’t expect to.

why the rbed claim? you didnt wanna be wrong about a ping?

The diviner is enemy #1 to the wolves after all.

Correct. I didn’t want to risk claiming to get a townread on a wolf in case my flip gets changed or if it doesn’t happen.

This exists after all.

do you think you would have been cleansed first day?

I can easily see the Seer using that ability on me first day because of how wolfy I sometimes seem as town. Then they could push me without fear.

but with the 100% chance of their being a seer. there is always the possibility of a tailored death.

I dont understand why a wolf would claim to have been rbed unless she had someone planning to bluff a conjurer for her?

Correct and I wouldn’t have claimed rbed if I was a wolf there. No reason to.

@SirDerpsAlot @Brakuren @Hippopablompoyeetus

Answer this for me. If I’m a wolf, why’d I claim to be rbed when I would have less than no reason to do so as a wolf?

did you not thought of this before?

why you asking them now

I don’t think well under pressure. I think I even did ask. Not 100% certain though.

Why the fuck do I have votes

It was much better to convert someone to GS onstead of giving me a fucking temporary vote

1 Like