Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

I just wish more people were in the thread right now. Then we could gauge the reactions of the other players to help us figure out their alignments.

At least Derps and Someone are in the thread though. Them not taking a side is a good look for both of them. What do you think?

I want your opinion on this too Hippo. You can stop pretending to scumread me for this too. I donā€™t even particularly want to be sacrificed.

Both of you can stop pretending to scumread me I mean.

Youā€™re caught just accept your fate peacefully

Iā€™m not flailing Derps.

Derps, with how you are, I can actually believe youā€™d be scumreading me for this as a villager as stupid as it is to do so.

Justā€¦ where are they?
Unfortunate timingā€¦

Wastedā€¦

What

Where are who? Might need your help in defending me too.

The hosts. They havenā€™t responded yet.
I guess Iā€™m just unlucky.

Responded to what?

Leafia, I didnā€™t target you N1. I saw your claim, but I can literally do nothing since the beef youā€™re having is Hippo, whom I have nothing to do with at N1 either. (My eval on Hippo is scumlean since heā€™s associated with Derps at EOD1 CFD, but thatā€™s about it.)

My question. In my role PM.

1 Like

Bottom line is that it makes more sense to do what I did as a villager than as a wolf.

I know but you can try talking sense into them.

Oh.

Okayā€¦ what ā€œnonsenseā€ does he have? (I skimmed the thread, so I didnā€™t read properly why heā€™s pushing you. Something something ā€œyou did a reaction test by claiming Diviner and he claimed Exorcist purifying you, contradicting the RB claim you madeā€ is all I understood.)

I claimed that because Derps claimed it and I wanted him to live if he was real and I was hoping Iā€™d be the nightkill in his place.

you are forgetting the part where you asked to be sacrificed tommorow