Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

I wish lmao, this is a clusterfuck

did anyone claim redirected

Ash hasn’t claimed but apparently if you believe in a V!Leafia world they were redirected

1 Like

Ok well that is good to know, means something interesting is happening

Replace this with yourself and Martyr/Diviner, and you’d get the 7 I mentioned. When did Leafia claim Enchanter?

…ew.

Weh. Enchanter is redirect immune and wouldn’t know if they were redirected though.

How do you know ash is redirect immune?

I’ve claimed every congregation role btw

…? *re-reads whole post*
OH. “They = Ash.” You meant Leafia redirected Ash to someone else. I thought Leafia was the one who got redirected.

(Yeah, but I don’t care about those since your sole value is your “redcheck”.)
Did you include the unique roles? Have you claimed GS, Minister, and Medium?

not yet

Welp. Good thing you have 24+ hours to do so.

Vote Count

Ash (3): Hippopablompoyeetus, otterpopd, Leafia
Leafia (2): Brakuren, SirDerpsAlot
Hazardwaste (2): Dum :pray:
Bionic (1): Frostwolf103
SirDerpsAlot (1): Bionic
Brakuren (1): Zone_Q11

Not Voting (5): Someone, guavagudetama, Hazardwaste, Garfooled, Ash

Tell about the three excorcists and three conjurers?

What the hell…

Yeah my head is buried around that fact too.

Why didn’t Hippo pushed SDA, I only realized I can clap potential wolf by excorcizing the wolf and be safe sacrifice from Dum, even then I used Purify on O.kazo being wagonmatics-wise the second most and Hippo doesn’t understand what I am talking about Purify is actually one of these night abilities from Excorcist himself.

It would have fooled me but I don’t understand why lying has to be beneficial for town to mislead the heretics/traitor, SDA didnt give a shit he got excorcised.

Hippo prevents negative effects on leafia so it shouldn’t have been roleblocked, but earlier in D2 he pushes me to sacrifice, doesnt understand Purify I was talking about and claimed to have Excorcized Derps too.

(and also wants to excorcize after giving up arguing with me it seems)

I certainly believed but on Wagonmatics.

Still stand by this.

then vote them