Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

No, also Leafia’s reaction when I told them I blocked them was “I know you are reaction testing” until they realised it wasn’t an RT and switched to saying they were FPSing. Think fairly cut and dry what has happened - Leafia is mafia caught in a very unfortunate mech lie.

1 Like

Wait, where did they say it was a reaction test?

I don’t think they ever claimed they were doing a reaction test, especially since they’ve mentioned hating them.

They told me to “stop reaction testing” when I told them I purify’d them. Then realised I was serious and quickly said they were FPSing.

I mean it’s very obvious to me leafia is mafia but if we wanna go another direction i’m not too bothered, not gonna die on the hill of pushing them

I still wanna see a towncase on hazard because I skimmed their ISO and I am unimpressed

That’s fair, ig

You lack commitment.
This is the point we hard-tunnel.

I have a really good one. But i’ll say it later
Its really unique your gonna love it

Hazards bad but I want to kill them after Leafia/Geydeslot/Ash/Zone.

There’s at least 3 scum in the above 5, if not all of them.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I am gonna vote them and stay on it but I’m not gonna spend hours and hours convincing other people cuz I feel mildly bad about accidentally catching Leafia anyway

VOTE: Leafia

I wanna go re read that interaction.

I highly doubt zone is mafia

You are more up to date on leafia, so I might be wrong, but Im not so sure on them

Ash is a meh. I need to review it but Im not necessarely opposed to the kill. Same for geydeslot,

Update:
Votes aren’t enough, and someone (not necessarily me, but someone) would have to explain why keeping the 48 hours hurts the “game healthiness” more than changing it to the 24 hours.

…welp. There you have it @Someone. Go get 'em.

1 Like

I think if leafia is evil. She is exactly the seer

Used the diviner claim to hide any role cop check on her.

I think geydeslot is partnered to Leafia

interesting. Why?

Well i am just not wolf so….