Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

what is up gamers

what happened with leafia?

Guys majoritying will just make night longer

thats dumb

is that actually how it works

Do you mean “majoritying” as in “early hammer” or “delayed vote”?

Okay you’re guilty. goodbye

Did a post above on this, but in short, decidedly anti-town posting that is covered up via “joking” or “criticism is wolf agenda”, and they have awful voting history.
I also don’t like how often they justify their absences, but I’ve been informed that it’s their meta.

1 Like

Forget it, Ash. When I tell this is not worth the execution, then its not worth it.

I stand by my argument, and Leafia is a far greater threat than Derps.

Absence in 72 hour period is hot garbage take, not gonna lie.

I too would take breaks now and then, so I wont lose my sanity barking back at everyone how to prove myself, mafia would love to tire out the townies like that.

So whats your excuse?

But since you want to represent the prosecution, do you have the refined evidence to point it out?

My point was that Leafia will always announce when she’s leaving the discussion, and that was an impulse I find myself having as mafia to prevent people from activity-metagaming me.
Dum’s vouched for that being her playstyle, though, so I’m dropping that as a reason. Still think my other points stand.

Nah

Leafia’s reaction to Hippo catching her lie was especially dubious tbh

1 Like

Leafia is 99999999999.99% mafia

2 Likes

Even if she was fake claiming rb’d diviner I never see Town acting like they did

1 Like

Yeah they flipped between thinking it was an RT, saying it was an FPS, accusing me of being mafia, saying i was dumb town, all within 2 minutes.

Derps posting the flopping fish gif was the final nail in the coffin cuz it was funny and accurate

2 Likes

If you have poppy flowers, I want some of yours.