Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

What’s an FPS in the context of mafia, btw?

I unfortunally kinda agree

What has me hedging is I really think ignoring that, their ISO was generally not what w!Leafia looks like

Maybe they are lost wolf? Even then it would still be surprising

but TBF I am operating on year old memories of how leafia plays so eh

But no promise I will be the sacrifice for tomorrow, nothing “you will see”, its simply out of option. You will understand it perfectly why this will not go.

i use it for townies lying to do fancy stuff or making fake claims

1 Like

It means “Fancy Play Syndrome”

1 Like

Ah, gotcha.
[cut to me in one of my town games claiming “If I am a cop, I have a redcheck on [person]” and not retracting it, leading to a town member getting killed]

See: me

That’s just gamethrowing

Yeah, I don’t know what I was cooking with that one.
Did redeem myself by mechanically solving the game for town, but, uh, not my proudest moment.

In Hippo’s case, he’s keep changing his actions hoping that the mafia will be comfortable enough to fakeclaim it. Leafia used to claim that he checked Ash for check, but got roleblocked. Hippo finally (at least I hope thats the case) claim that he have purified Leafia therefor no roleblock should have been possible.

But I think Hippo forgot one thing.

Namely?

But had Leafia sticked to the claim, that would have been time to prove his innocence, so here it goes:

What if the Fire Rune was used on you, Ash?

Fire Rune?

Frost I haven’t changed my action claims at all stahp

Shh shush, I am not talking to you. I am trying to make things clear how it should have ended up

This?

1 Like

wtf no shush you

Exactly, correct me if I am wrong. But wouldn’t that be loophole to Hippo’s purify?

i cant wait to prep frost for sacrifice it will heal my soul

No one cares