Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Circumstances can be applied when it becomes convienient, I know that sucked.

@Brakuren YOU PIECE OF LYING SHIT
LURE DOES NOT OCCUPY INVESTIGATIVE ROLES

the only world where hazard got soul exchanged is the world where im the body swapper

but as I pointed out before, in that world, I had enough mech to stop you regardless, and would be very happy to just sit back and let you ritual a mafia under the guise of safety and even misslynch you for it later

1 Like

VOTE: Brakuren

A

We canā€™t vote yet.

nothing im doing right now tracks for shaman!dum to do

Iā€™m litterally medium but ok

GO ASK THE HOSTS IN YOUR ROLE PM IF YOU DOUBT ME

That didnā€™t stop me from voting Derps D2; that doesnā€™t stop me from voting Brakuren now!

Had the hosts not intervened that logs from hippo were incorrect and fixed, it would have been fine.

you can tell I am upset.

I WILL RUIN YOUR NIGHT

if the host hadnt intervened we would be operating on wrong info without even knowing about it which is even more dangerous

1 Like

This is a fairly simple case.

We know that Frost publicly stated their intention to Exorcise someone. Hippo was publicly told to stand by.
We know that neither Hippo nor Dum Purified Frost. Therefore, Frost could have been RBed.
If Garfooled is mafia, we lose to a convert.
We know that Hazard is town.
Therefore, we will ritual Hazard instead of Garfooled.

Skill issue

WHY! Who TOLD THEM THAT

crucially, hazard is surprise town. No one and i mean no one had hazard has anything but a mild TR or null. no sane shaman would expect hazard to be todays ritual

1 Like

And thus the ā€œkingā€ cowers in fear as he returns to using simple words instead of admitting his mistakes. BULL SHIT.

you?

they were told to go on you

1 Like

they didnā€™t