Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Zone ur a tsundere

I don’t know. That’s a whole 'nother issue that we need to talk about at some point.
But those were the circumstances. Thus, we must make the safest play.

I am hundred years old? I wish!

AND! IT WAS AGREED I AM DOING MY TURN to excorcise a player that’s generally a scumread of mine. I needed Hippo and even Dum together to purify me, you dont need words to realize to find out you gotta do your part!

Claimed [ritual] vote count

Hazardwaste [Minister] (4): Dum, Bionic, Ash, SirDerpsAlot
Garfooled (2): Frostwolf, Garfooled

Not Voting(6): Brakuren, Someone, Zone_Q11, guavagudetama, otterpopd, Hazardwaste

If i am missing your vote let me know and please vote hazard the confirmed minister

I need to calm down…
@Ash, what’s the status?

Status?
We’re ritualing Hazard.

This is the logic.

When it becomes convienient!

Yes, but I was moreso talking about the spreadsheet with claims. Who have yet to claim?

Let’s go wild and ritual @otterpopd

frost you are reverting to square 1.

This isint some broken promise like you think it is. This is people trying to win a game, and adapting their plan to the current information

its not about “my turn” its about doing what is safest

you are tunnel visioned and being quite frankly not very mature. Please go relax and come back later

Not helping, sorry.

1 Like

EXACTLY

You guys could always ritual me

It became convinient because circustances changed, meaning the best course of action changed.

…speaking of which, why was Hippo killed? I saw him say “I will probably die tonight (N2)”, but I genuinely had him as scum until he flipped.

you are literally in a fucking thunderdome fuck off

1 Like

wrong N2 for hippo it was purify