Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Hmm, Someone would still able to cleanse me N2 and this can be also used as roleblocker.

My point being, is that sorcerer will never be used as default factional attacker in first two nights.

I disagree. Sorcerer will always be used as the default factional killer because getting rb’d as factional killer basically puts you

Oh wait I misunderstand

Their passive stays as long they wont use themselves to attack

We can confirm from Otter that Sorcerer wasn’t on you Night 1, Brakuren. But I would be definitely stopped by them.

@Someone claim!!

I only care about the killer. (More or less same logic as to why I targeted you twice in a row.)

I have a theory on who another scum is but I’m waiting till after ritual phase to confirm it

N1 I thought you’re mafia who might perform the faction kill.
N2 Same logic + You were rb’ed at N1, so no investigatives would likely check you.

this dosent answer why someone not killing clears them as mafia for you entirley

It just doesn’t. IDK what else to say other than… “a matter of preference and obsession”, I suppose.

I know I have shorter attention span as it goes on, Derps though got roleblocked twice (Magnus and Bionic) and redirected by Zone?

Zones redirect dosent affect me technically

1 Like

Thats true, the attack still went off.

1 Like

yeah cuz guava probably stabbed hippo to death

I was talking about the first night, as for the second night thats still true.

oh true

Sorry I haven’t been available until 3 minutes ago