Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

We’ll see, we’ll see.
If the Hazard Ritual fails, I’m coming for you.
If it works, you’re likely town.

And how exactly are you going to do that? I am more than ready to vote Guava so that would at least persuade you.

If you do happen to collect four blood so far, I wouldn’t be in any danger checking you out.

I don’t think Guava is mafia. Their actions line up with their ISO, and the redcheck on them is explained by the diviner claim.
Combine this with them greenchecking a PoE slot that is probably just town, and I think this is a fairly simple case to make.

We’ll see, should derps not rescind and Guava ends up being town, then I freaking told you so.

About the eliza push by leafia and derps being bad makes no difference who’s the guilty one here, that is.

dude how

their actions do not line with their ISO at all

Ash being acting weird this whole day 3.

They suspected O.kazo and then immediately put them in their towncore come D2.

It tracks with a cop claim.

they townread okazo all of day 1?

they never had kazo as antyhing below gray sister

*light town

O.kazo being a target isn’t a surprise given our suspicion of them at the time.

@Brakuren, I got good news and I got bad news.

Good news: Assuming you’re legit Martyr who successfully visited me N2, then you can confirm I am Enchanter.

Bad news: You have to use your ability on someone that is not me, because apparently “redirecting you to myself when you’re already planning to visit me” doesn’t give you redirection feedback.

Also, one other thing.
Assume v!Frost. We’ve established ahead of time that Frost is going to Exorcise a person, who we will then Ritual the following day.
If the Hazard Ritual fails, a Cleanse is almost certainly in play. Why would mafia burn a Cleanse for no good reason?

Right? Its also meant to follow my lead, not away from it.

fair point, actually.

Also I will say this again, this discussion is useless now, we won’t get anything more from you telling frost again and again that if ritual fails u are coming for them.

We sit and wait now

Fair enough.

So you could realize I didnt like my action being wasted here as well, but I have come to my senses its for the best given the unfortunate circumstance I wasn’t being purified. I would have been ideal sacrifice myself today for this cleanse theory of yours, Ash.