Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Captain syrup would however re rand the game

2 Likes

that was NOT Captain Syrupā€™s faultā€¦

As far I see only the day/night abilities are limited to only 1 per phase.
Are you sure not all Ritual will happen?

i think this was evidentially very much a joke. not a good reason to keep an eye out on a user but their could be alternative reasoning

not exactly what Brak is stating. Town shouldnt be asking to be sacrficed unless they are hard confirmed or a consensual town read. to much risk of hitting into something like the sacrifical lamb

for later

+townie for leafia for this tho. fucking made me chuckle.

this is what i was looking for @Brakuren she already was calling you toxic before you pushed her for ate. i am worried he tension were already decently high with you. but that going into AtE which i am very easily manipulated with so grain of salt this

it was our fault. i honestly should have knew but my curiosity got the better of me

realise i didnt finish this train of thought.
He isnt saying we shouldnt sacrifice town, he is saying we shouldnt sacrifice people who are pleading for it

Yeah I have a Tinfoil theory

Itā€™s gonna be in spoilers just so yall know itā€™s tinfoil

That Leafia came into the thread with the expectation that I would be ā€œtoxicā€, so they were actively looking for examples of it

1 Like

imma wait for leafia to react to that tinfoil. but interesting theory

This is what I meant by ā€œThe reaction has implications if Leafia is Wā€

Lol.
I read this like this time:

The player ā€œSomeoneā€ will always be sacrificedā€¦

Poor choice of username.

4 Likes

I can see a potential Leafia/Geyde w/w world due to the tinfoil

yeah ngl I felt like Vetoing a d1 vote on Someone even if I scumread him, I feel so bad for last game

Couldnā€™t sleep and not surprised you misrepresented what I was saying to fit your agenda. I never once said you were groupscum or even a wolf because of how toxic you were being. Itā€™s 100% because you tried this same stunt last game and toxicity has no place in an rt.

classic

Your words are litterally ā€œGet off your high horse you are scum for acting like thisā€

Doesnā€™t matter in this context

There was no toxicity in this rt

On an additional note, I think Zone diminishing his reason to townread Leafia down to ā€œshe townread me firstā€ is reductive, and claiming that heā€™ll have to ā€œcheck on Leafia now and thenā€ because she asserted to be a better evil than him positions a town stance that he didnā€™t intend to apply here. I think Zone is TMIā€™ing Leafia as town when heā€™s evil, similar to how he townslipped Brakuren.

Hi. Good evening. Thanks to Geyde for clearing up that earlier invalid comparison I made. My read is the same, but itā€™s less substantial now so Iā€™ll have to review it.

ejrtr

you need to teach me how to do the link shit some time

EBWODP

you got this i believe in you

[Text](Link).

1 Like