Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

What rt an abbreviation for?
These conversation (between Leafia and Brak) doesn’t make a sense for me righ now.

(It’s like two kids arguing, “No, you” all the time.)

Reaction Test

why do you think… i didnt read it

1 Like

I actually don’t like this post, it feels like your reads are stagnant from when you first entered the thread. You have been on this “Zone is wolf” train for a while and haven’t elaborated on anything else

I’m basically pointing out “OMGUS” with more nuance and without the use of the relevant trigger word. He’s sorta just snapping back at a comment that really has no reason to be accused of being “worse”, except for the fact that it called Zone’s thing bad. For the person in question, I think it’s right.

No. You were actively toxic.

It was and when I get annoyed with people I tend to want them dead regardless of my read on them. That isn’t ai.

You’re not wrong here.

So? What’s your point? You’re acting the same way as last game towards me.

It literally does.

Even if the toxicity wasn’t a part of it, it doesn’t mean it didn’t exist and if thevacting the same way as last game was an rt, why are you scumreading me for reacting in the same way as last game?

Given that I haven’t been present since the dawn of my arrival, stagnation is a given. I’m not at risk of execution this early either way so I’m not altogether worried.

Yeah I agree with this, but I wouldn’t necessarily saying OMGUS is AI.

Nor did I call it such. I think Zone’s evil for the Leafia thing more than your thing. That early on, I was shuffling between the players as they took my fancy, hence the O.kazo discussion immediately following that opener.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. The whole point of you failing the reaction test is that in the Knight Errant game you doubted my reasoning, but here you acted my character

I doubt Zone is scum.

And I hate them with a passion after getting traumatized by way too many rts in one game.

I’s literally your entire argument Brak. Without it, you have nothing and I reacted in pretty much the same way. Also, circumstances were different too. I wasn’t annoyed at you last game.

I’m literally doubting your reasoning as you put it this game too. The fact that you’re trying to push otherwise is disgusting.

Why would you have been annoyed at me in the first place? I made sure to ping you so my accusation of you was the first thing you saw

Brak…did you read none of my posts? Did you seriously think your toxicity wouldn’t annoy me when Crescent being toxic annoyed me last game?

Given that you claim Zone’s behaviour to be reminiscent of his town self, what would you have suspected from w!Zone? I would’ve expected v!Zone to still attempt to solve people, while still being influenced by others’ reads on himself; rather than acknowledging that he should do that in regards to yourself and just accepting how he’s commonly perceived, trying too hard to play his typical role.

Read this.

This too.

And this.

Of course I’m going to get annoyed when someone is being super toxic before accusing me with BS reasoning when they should know better.

Hmmm, not sure honestly. But if memory serves me correctly, he isn’t quite this chaotic as scum.

The reasoning for this was explained already

You can explain all you want. It doesn’t stop it from being toxic and annoying.

It was explained earlier in the day why I was acting this way