I wanna say otter is a wolf

Brak ur town if you didn’t know btw

Why am I awake

Go to sleep then

Idk I know I should sleep but my brain is very awake rn

Your Monarch grants a surf such as yourself permission to rest

Thanks I’ll sleep now that I have your permission idk what I’d do without you

1 Like

Yeah I know. I can make myself more towny if I wanted but I get more information acting the way I am

I don’t believe you could act more towny but go off

I defend myself fairly thank you very much, I have shown to Brakuren how I am not group scum, which say the same how this spews Brakuren town as well.

I mean from my past games people that detract against me when I act this way most of the time include atleast 1 wolf.

I would say there is about a group of 6 atm? But I townread 2 of them.

Atm I’m between Geyde/Leafia/Ash/Zone

What do you think

You are just not acting scummy. You are null atm

1 Like

Geyde/Leafia has pretty good w/w potential tbh.

Hmmm idk for sure, gth zone town but I wouldn’t put much stock in that, reading geyde’s posts is too amusing for me to read them without bias, leafia I was going back and forth on as I read thru your argument. I wanna read it back when it’s not 3am, off the top of my head withought scrolling to the player list I’m unsure who Ashe refers to lol

1 Like

If theirs not more to that read than what you posted about wolf chat I do think that specificly is dumb lol

I mean it’s tinfoil :/

Fair enough

I can’t pretend like I don’t propose the dumbest possible tinfoil every other hour

I’m just waiting till I finally get a wolf game again and hoping it doesn’t just immediately crash and burn

1 Like

Willing to bet there is a wolf in the non-voting pile