best computer science was the only way i could interpret that

2 Likes

so true

2 Likes

READ PURIST, INTENTION NEUTRAL, MAFIA PURIST: Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash
READ NEUTRAL, INTENTION REBEL, MAFIA PURIST: Sorc17er
READ NEUTRAL, INTENTION REBEL, MAFIA NEUTRAL: BotC
READ REBEL, INTENTION REBEL, MAFIA REBEL: King of the Castle
READ PURIST, INTENTION PURIST, MAFIA REBEL: ???

2 Likes

so why do they have to be playing a game. ive pocketed people in regular conversation. unless you consider that a game

2 Likes

Everything in this world is a part of my game

1 Like

I also theorycrafted having ability inheritance
since vigs and other gotchas aren’t especially common in this setup, it’s probably workable that they have to deal with the possibility of being severely hampered by losing a member

1 Like

I think 3 teammates also just seem kinda unfun for mafia, but that’s a separate issue

2 Likes

1 Like

I think you could get away with 15v4

2 Likes

but obviously requires more players so undesirable from a running the game perspective

2 Likes

in proposed changes I’d also limit the chance of exorcist spam which creates obnoxious play patterns

1 Like

WOLFING PURIST: The pocketer must be evil and the pocketed player good, with the pocket strictly benefiting the former and harming the latter
WOLFING NEUTRAL: The two players must be of opposing aligmments, where one gains from the pocket and the other loses
WOLFING REBEL: The two players may be of any alignment with respect to each other, and may even gain mutual benefit from the pocket

1 Like

yeah

we fucked it, but exo is actually fucking broken if good players have them

2 Likes

me hitting the GS with it n1 :wowee:

1 Like

Yeah LW kinda screws a lot of stuff over.

Town basically is forced to shoot themselves every ritual and can’t do much about it considering scum has so much ritual power

1 Like

Retrospect I shouldve POED with it i dont fucking know why I didn’t

All but KotC are WOLFING PURIST, KotC is WOLFING NEUTRAL

READ NEUTRAL, INTENTION NEUTRAL, MAFIA PURIST, WOLFING REBEL: Stratagem-1903729836

4 Likes

I propose we make everyone a cop

two extra votes for a day is not rlly enough to compesate for 2KPN tbh

2 Likes

What the fuck are you on about

1 Like