That didn’t happen tho

1 Like

average femme clothing

3 Likes

we both totally pocketed eachother in stratagem-15 right

1 Like

Yeah we did I’m adding that

1 Like

in that game I was intentionally trying to pocket you but then it didn’t work :pensive:

i pocketed so many people in FAM3. took them until day 4 to realize i was a lost wolf. this your goat town?

1 Like

i anti-pocketed so many people in FAM3. took them until day 3 to realize i was a lost town. this your goat town?

2 Likes

legally
this setup is horribly scumsided
kat is unfortunately correct on why

1 Like

why’d you ask the miller to claim in a game where mafia knew a miller cop was in play? did you blunder?

this is legally not a cope
town seemingly hard controlled thread which is BCS

1 Like

BCS?

1 Like

now what does this have anything to do with college football

1 Like

Wait shit the thread reached 10k posts

I befriended the D&D neighborizers and dungeon master in FAM3 until I realize I suffered from Amnesia that I was the Big Bad Evil Guy this whole time

@Brakuren
Sorry for blowing up at you
It was excessive on my end

Personal advice though
Gas off a little when it comes to that playstyle
It can work but it also makes anybody you’re targeting miserable which has undesirable knock-on effects
plus the not fun to play with stuff but you already knew that

3 Likes

better call saul

1 Like

READ PURIST: The pocketed player must have the other as their top town and hard defend them from execution
READ NEUTRAL: The pocketed player must consistently townread the other throughout the game
READ REBEL: The pocketed player can townlean or even nullread the other player

INTENTION PURIST: The pocketer must specifically and intentionally shape their play to appeal to the other player in particular, even to the point of neglecting others
INTENTION NEUTRAL: The pocketer must actively try to get the other player to townread them
INTENTION REBEL: The pocketer does not need particular intention toward the other, and can pocket people by accident

MAFIA PURIST: The two players must be playing longform, text-based forum mafia
MAFIA NEUTRAL: The two players must be playing some kind of social deduction game, like BotC or Secret Hitler
MAFIA REBEL: The two players can be playing any game at all

4 Likes

best cs

2 Likes

@Litten Best Case Scenario

3 Likes