Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

I think it’s likely that wolves are going to try to get a hold of town during day 1 so that they can control the ritual phase. Wolves having control of ritual phase is basically gg

It would be funny if you and geyde are w/w and they put you up to this

1 Like

I think it’s unlikely that a power wolf would sac another wolf d2, even if they were in charge, but it’s still enough of a risk that I need to take precautions against it

You would have to be on drugs to think our interactions where theatre ngl

I mean

You’ve got too high expectations of me. :expressionless:

That, or you’re scum. Actually, it’s an and/or. Surely you wouldn’t mind getting involved into N1 then. (Dum would be missing out on the fun, but… oh well.)

I need someone to tell me what to do with my abilities btw I think I’m cursed into not ever doing anything useful always

If you visit mafia you enter their wolf chat

No I didn’t pick that one

1 Like

Can I take that back I don’t want frost to wolf read me again

You are the kind of person to have only read the LW roles because they seemed cool

STOP

That’s not okay

Read like a book

I opened the town roles and got bored halfway thru the first one

So I read all their names and called it a day

Anyways your beloved monarch is going to sleep. Please don’t let the kingdom be overrun my humble knights.
Tata~

Wait a minute… Something doesn’t feel right. Why would Magnus have high expectations of me when he should have an idea of how I play as [Good] (or rather, Outsider) in BotF XXV?

How do you play as [Good] (or rather, Outsider) in BotF XXV?

Geyde’s behaviour in Umineko is about the same as it was in Enemy Within where they received a town rolecard, so I can’t safely call their opener polarised and scratch off the ticket. People oftentimes have nuanced developments to their playstyles, unfortunately enough. With that said, I’m still inclined to townread Geyde for the lightning effort to pressure Brakuren until the moment they contemplated the town viewpoint and tried to heed off the pointlessness of such a venture and rearrange the context around it, I think that’s fine.

Hazard was fighting through his exhaustion and that’s great.

(They.)
I could townreading your behaviour in XXV from before the end of the first day because my distrust of you before then wasn’t born from any social play, but rather from an understanding that you were lying (at a time where you believed you were evil, anyway, and nobody else was particularly active). After that point I hardcleared you, and your behaviour was reasonable to my perception. This comparison doesn’t work because they were variant circumstances.