Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

yeah then you just give up on meta reads or ask other people how they play not themselves.
if you ask other people how they play they’re incentivized to tell the truth as either wolf or town (because wolves will be caught in an obvious lie) but if you ask them and they’re wolf if they’re caught in an obvious lie they can just be like “ohoh that was like five games ago” or “aha i didnt think of that”

IM NOT COPING. IM SEETHING

1 Like

Oh yeah. That’s a thing…

Now, I don’t recall adding that role in this setup though, so I’m failing to see why you -the one who got agitated after my claim- would do this.

Lightening the mood doesn’t sound right to me; it’s still D1 RVS, so literally any random vote would have been better than committing with your Jester bit.

…meh. I’ll shrug you off as a hypocritical enigma for the time being and look at how the other two are doing. They ought to have made enough content for me to read by the time I finish writing this post.

It isn’t.

Honestly.

This is probably a better vote
VOTE: Zone_Q11

the roles I’m seeing on the op are
grey sister
medium
minister
blood mage
conjurer
diviner
enchanter
exorcist
martyr
oracle
witch doctor

is my FoL just like majorly bugging out or am I looking at the wrong thing or…

*the town roles

Good to know I can rely on having someone else remember how I play. That way, I can focus on the present.

I don’t like Dum claiming jester, but Zone is deliberately forcing his reads and it’s so obvious

it’s
build rapport and so I don’t have to focus on the entire game on who people are
not lasering people because I don’t feel like lasering everybody

1 Like

Well. Good to know I wasn’t wrong about my last sentence (i.e. others making enough content by the time I am finished writing my post).

VOTE: Brakuren

This reads like a law school book

Thank you for outing yourself LHF as wolf with such a terrible reaction

Classic Stalinposting wolf

the fuck is stalinposting

Do you believe that playing mafia is about being ‘The One’
There’s a lot more to consider

that was my exact thought the first time I saw Zone send a message I think this is just how he types

talking like a robot

weird name but sure

also I missunderstood I tougth you were saying i did it

You’re welcome. I’m looking forward to what I’ll do to you at N1.

1 Like