Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Idk about Hazard being mafia to be honest. I didn’t like their opener much which is why I am guessing other people jumped down their throats too, but their responses felt pretty authentic later on.

Also Brakuren may need to chill they come off as a little too aggressive

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair
I want them to step up in part because of that

Regarding hazard I’ve felt like they had the most reasonable read of my play as the game has gone on (the stated one in the post)
I’m not feeling going there for now because of that tbh

How did you read 1100 posts of content and then end up on me

Bored + I didn’t know how to unvote
See the post that came a couple after

Probably a little bit of playing the deranged angle for comedy as well?

Ok, takes:
Brakuren’s a townlean for the aforementioned Treasure/Zorvo comparison.

The interaction of Magnus trying to catch Dum in a contradiction reads to me as town scumreading town off semantics. At the very least, I’m going to townread Magnus for that.

As such, I do not like how OK tried to capitalize on that. Combine this with how…off post #25 is to me (it reads like a half-hearted acknowledgement even after a night of thinking on it), as well as how stagnant their wagon has been, and I’m willing to file OK as my top scumread at the moment.

I don’t really know what to make of Geyde. Much of their posting is pure reaction, but that makes sense given their interaction with Brakuren being less than friendly.

Zone is a weak townlean: I can’t imagine a wolf actively making their reads hard to read.

My only take on Hippo is that they voted me for 4/10 reasoning: I wasn’t the only one making the “flimsiest reasoning” joke (though that would be lost in an ISO), and I don’t like how the wagon on me seems to be a pressure vote that works backwards to justify itself. This is how I got hard scumread in Stellaris: Tutuu started a joke vote, then mafia Baker threw some flimsy reasoning on top to push me, and the wagon kept going.

Edit: Thought Frost was the one who accused Dum off semantics; turns out that was Magnus. This has been updated to reflect that.

wait what when did this happen

Brakuren and O.kozo both seem fine

Bionic doesn’t look good at all

1 Like

Didn’t this happen, like, two hours ago?

Wait, was that not Frost?

it was magnus, similar pfp colors

1 Like

i initially confused the two of them as well i feel you

i dont deal well with names

I townread Geyde, Leafia, and Brakuren.
I will annoy Brakuren and Magnus.
I scumread Bionic.
I pity Leafia.

1 Like

I am clowning.
Downgrade Frost from hard townlean to weak townlean, and upgrade Magnus to a moderate townlean.

Anyone else town or is it just me lmaoooo :joy: :joy: :rofl:

im jester but ill side town

1 Like

Why did you make me check

1 Like

check what