Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Giving Frost a rand V as his waffle seems towny enough i guess

wouldn’t be crazy shocked if he flipped mafia but i reckon deffo leave them alive for now

Anyway I’ll just sheep today and then spam sac me tomorrow to ascend.

My actual sacrifice ability seems pretty mid but also my role is pretty mid so we may as well sac me i think

Hoh…? Say, who are you going to Leader?

skimmed Ash and seems like a super solid vote, the line about “people giving flimsy reads on each other” particularly looks odd and might be TMI knowledge of TvT action

I say this without reading the context of what they were talking about because I was in ISO mode by

**/VoteVOTE: Ash

I don’t understand what this means

You… are you even Town?

OK yeah i am you mean ritual of leadership

I’m leaning towards leadering joe atm but may change later on

Yeah. It doesn’t take much to connect the dots.
I guess reading ability names isn’t really something everyone does… Well, okay.

there was no context that was one of the initial post and a pop in a convo they werent part of

but TBF that was also related to the whole brak/geyde showndown which a lot of peopel expressed annoyance about

I thought Leader might have been a specific role ability and you were rolefishing or something

@Frostwolf103 why were you complaining about bad wagonimics when you aren’t even voting smh

1 Like

Doublechecked the Leafia opener and yeah
Conflicting Leafia thoughts
V nice catch
Vfia

1 Like

Well… You’re not entirely wrong; Ritual of Leadership is something only Town have, so I was kinda rolefishing.

I don’t agree on townlean Eliza.

They talk about themselves A LOT in all their opener posts which is a bit of a classic scumtell imo. Only time they seem engaged is when annoyed at Brakuren but that doesn’t seem alignment indicative.

Obviously their townrange and scumrange are very similar so I’m not sure but I didn’t see much that I really liked.

1 Like

Wait there’s conversion?

“Sac me” spam was so 2023
“Convert me” spam is 2024

1 Like

I’m sheeping meta guava mentioned which said Eliza doing very low amounts of stuff is v indicative whereas the effort is very much there as a wolf to be clear

Would you say that classic tell is general or specific to Eliza

And the only engaged when annoyed at brak would line up pretty well

A general read

Yeah I’m fine not going for Eliza I just don’t think I’d move them north of null at this stage. I’m not crazy up-to-date with many people individual metas to be honest

2 Likes