Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Brakuren (3): Zone_Q11, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia
Ash (3): otterpopd, Geyde, Hippopablompoyeetus
O.kazo (2): Dum, Ash
Geyde (1): Bionic
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): guavagudetama
Leafia (1): Brakuren

I don’t really know how we got to this point but these wagons make me unconfortable

Feel like magnus if mafia sorry dude :pensive:

I absolutely do not want to see brak executed day 1, Im not confident they will flip W and i think their presence has been beneficial (at least for me) in solving.

1 Like

I think Brakuren is pretty clearly town and just super aggro for some reason

I think we should sac them tomorrow

I also do not want to see ash executed entirely for selfish enjoyment reasons

/vote Magnus

1 Like

I heavily disagree with them being “obvious town”, their current play could go either way and in general they are the type of player I will absolutely not put my foot down early on TRing, it is too dangerous to missclear them

you did it wrong

1 Like

(I know this isn’t how it works)

1 Like

It’s because Brakuren is town, voted by Zone and Eliza who both townread Brak to my knowledge but want him gone anyway, and Leafia who’s voting for reasons divided from socials; Ash is reading trustworthy to your perception, and was only voted earlier for… being an easy vote? Otter leading the charge probably doesn’t help if you haven’t read her slot much, but it doesn’t feel explicitly empirical; then you just have other divided wagons who aren’t on the obvious suspects.

VOTE: Magnus

I will chill here for the time being tho

Not really. I actually am intentionally keeping myself from making a judgement on ash today because my first impression of them was very positive for completely NAI reasons (I just really like their style, and would love to have them around) meaning im inherently biased towards TRing them

I forget otter exists every once in a while

gogoogoogooogg

VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

I think otter could be a wolf from what iv seen so far

Brakuren’s running around with enough swagger and confidence while still actively going out of his way to pry and poke at players that I think he’s just a villager who’s baffled that not everyone actually townreads him. I understand the reservations but I’m on Hippo’s side there.

Btw Someone’s ISO is spectacularly bad

I have no reservations about their aggressive playstyle, especially consdering that they have sent a MU link on how to wolf hunt, which regardless of validity perfectly describes what they are doing

And having read that script, im not ready to put my foot down on them being town

1 Like

She’s a wonderful person but you extricate the entity from her shell, but I digress.