Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Speaking of which. What has Bionic done ever since? I’m gonna check that out.

They wagoned hippo, i told you this

If memory doesnt fail me it was actually an OMGUS that stuck

I townread hazard!!!
my town case is I see his green role in front of me (It tag starts with an S)

Bionic is probably town, i fell into the trap last game of calling him scum due to his harsh nature which he is evidentially showing here. however most the votes he is doing this time around have a reason behind it unlike last game which i worry means they are thinking a bit more harder and taking this game a bit more seriously for some reason. Could be due to him controlling a power role. Light town

i have found with hippo to leave them alone until halfway through the game where either he will become a god and start killing scum or he will go back under the radar and let shit happen as wolf which is why i am not the most happiest with them being the top wagon at the moment. for what i can read the reasoning being prepreparing rituals

it started off like that and then they had a reason of hippo pre preping rituals if people didnt want to sacrifice him

346 - States lack of comprehension of threadstate.
862 - Wants Geyde dead. No reason given, so I assume the reason of “gut feeling” is still being applied.
1659 - Voting Hippo out of nowhere. (Sheeping guava?)
1661 - “Wow mafia piling on me” → Scumreads Hippo and Derps. (No reason given to scumread Derps? OMGUS?)
1672 - Pushing Hippo/Derps exe. (Wow. This uh… reminds me of Brakuren …and by extension myself. Zero thinking. Zero reasoning. Just: Kill whoever goes against you. –but why did Bionic switch to Hippo though?)
1675 - “You (Dum) are cool” → Townreads Dum. How? When? Why? I have not seen any progression at all.
1681 - “We could vote kazo next day I’ll vote with you (Dum) if we get hippo out” → Does not care about O.kazo, and might even scumread them. (??? :eyes: Where the heck does this come from? Bionic wanted to buy favors?? NAGL.)
1683 - Reasoning to scumread Hippo; Hippo’s vote (on Bionic) feels “super scummy”. (OMGUS; Zero level reasoning. Just like Brakuren and I. As a hypocrite, I don’t like this at all.)
1687 - Threatens to kill Hippo after Hippo hypothesized a w!Bionic world. (Well. IDK whether this counts as a townslip or not, but what’s certain is that Bionic didn’t read the roles list.)
1689 - “So you think my (Derps’) vote on you (Bionic) is scummy?” “Yea” (Again: Zero level reasoning. Like… this can only go two ways: Either this is VI -which is nothing new-, or this is a deepwolfing Mafia acting as VI.)
1699 - Disagrees Hippo’s statement of Bionic being D1 exe being a bad play for wolves. Reason? “Bionic is a strong role; he said so himself” (…okay, why do we suddenly have a second Dum? IDK whether Bionic realizes it or not, but this post is a reverse-psychology bait to get himself executed.)
1705 - Still pushing Hippo. Yet no mention of Derps, whom Bionic has been talking with for a while. Even though both have the same reason why they are being scumread; OMGUS.
1732 - Switched vote to Derps (??? Reason where??)
1743 - Oh hey. This guy really is a second Brakuren. *looks at 335* …but more tame than Brakuren when it comes to his use of language.

My conclusion on Bionic:

Occam’s Razor says Bionic’s just Town. He really does feel like a second Brakuren. I don’t like him, but I like Brakuren even less.

1 Like

why VI?

Because of this:

I really hate how you are trying to sneakily discredit my reads like this

+wolf

(its better then being called pathetic :/)

1 Like

i am still not certain on why VI still either way this has no actual reason to be argued so imma just drop it

Have they ever mattered? Not to me.
This enmity between the two of us is caused by the disharmony of our personalities. Neither of us will back off first, so even if I townread you, we’ll just keep picking fights with each other.

Except in my case, I can and will ruin your night. I will be the fool who tunnels you while you gain more towncred by actually interacting with others and hunt for scum. And I’m fine with this.

Eh. We probably have differing opinions on what the term means.

honestly probably

So Hazard. What have you been up to other than raising your own image?

first of all what a mean comment

second of all? hippo never called them town or scum for misreading the tone.

making a lizards game and playing palworld XD. besides from that i am trying to warp my head around why everyone has left FW alone
FW/Otter/Someone have all been left alone and i wanna know why. i dont think i saw a single scum read on any of em

1 Like

Huh… In my case I am simply uninterested in anything unrelated to me, but I guess you made a good observation. I don’t recall anything from them at all in this game.

the only somewhat scum she pointed out this game.
a very big difference from last game when she voted someone in the first few seconds

she has basically done bare minimum is acting very different from last game. and has somehow avoided everyones POE list except for bionics.

1 Like