Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

I told them basically the only bracket I could remotely understand where they were coming from was null

Oh. Hope he gets better soon.

its all good, i am sorry that has happened to you and hopefully you and your dad have a speedy recovery. i am happy to wait till later today for reads from you. i would love to solve your slot

ash and someone being in the town is so weird. i need to read ash but someone only really had one townie off comment and he is second on the list. unless its unordered

Fuck frosts rng simulator of who to accuse landed on me

1 Like

Gg wp

1 Like

Is your read that as town im usually less confident in my opinions therefore i am mafia @Frostwolf103

Thats fait tbh

You do know quoting Frost pings him, right?

Yeah but frost ignored like 50% of replied when he finds them inconvenient to reply to so I also @ them to increase the reply percentage

For example i asked frost why he was complaining about vote count while not voting and he didnt reply

TRs are in no specific order, I also made that mixup

1 Like

Although i guess technically he did reply by voting me so fair play

noted

VOTE: Magnus

Yes Iā€™ve considered the possibility that itā€™s a skill issue on your part.

Zone just mindmelded with me here. These are pretty much my thoughts exactly. I also remember Memes acting like Bionic is this game back in Flicker FM. Memes was town that game.

Willing to townlock Zone at this point. This reeks so much of v!Zone that it isnā€™t even funny.

Also, what is VI? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard of that term before.

Me too.

VOTE: Magnus

Magnus isnā€™t in his wolf meta. Iā€™m down to hang every one of his voters ngl

Im not taking almost any consideration for meta that I wasnt in the game for

Nah. Pretty sure Hippo is town. Derps can have a townlean for me too.