You are too weak to open the door.

2 Likes

Eliza trying to whack a metal door at STR 30

2 Likes

Alternatively:
STR: 1
INT: 1

Usable Skills: Scream
You are too weak and too stupid to open the door, so you scream at it in frustration instead.

Morbus

Low Charisma.

1 Like

i maxed int
tbf i had a killbox where your damage dealt was based on your int stat
but still

1 Like

The purple alternative dimension be like

The way I see it, bad rolls and low stats shouldn’t prevent you from doing anything a normal individual could do.
Only when there’s a genuine chance of failure.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why you’re not supposed to roll for every single action processing lol
Just the important ones where a roll seems like it would be relevant

1 Like

Me about to roll if somebody will twist their arm while trying to pick something or them picking up something will give them a lottery ticket

test

cake day is a scam by corporations

1 Like

STR: 1
INT: 10

“Welp, My intelligence has dictated that I cannot open this door through conventional means. Thus, I shall convince someone else to open the door fo- Right… No one is around huh.”

4 Likes

Did you know that America has a situation where there are a million of houses where nobody lives inside of them?

In China this problem is more severe

Rolled a 1.

Shurian attempted to roll a die, but as fate wields them, they trip over the air and fall…

Rolled another 1.

They face smash into the ground, shattering every bone in their face, as their hands fail to keep them away from the forces of gravity.

Rolled yet another 1.

Their bones pierce through the mouth and eyes, causing them to bleed profusely and perish within seconds.

Game Over.

3 Likes

Is that a michael myers reference

1 Like

why does this have over a 1000 posts lmao

2 Likes

where’s an intelligence potion when you need it :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Power

1 Like