[RP] T.O.M.M.Y.G.U.N - Someone, Zone_Q11, Keldi, and Squirrel2412 lived.

I mean I have a ton of ability ideas, and I wanted to flesh all of them out before deciding which I was gonna pick

1 Like

Fair

1 Like

But yea I even found a good level 1 ability, im proud of myself for that

3 Likes

but only 1 lmao, all of the other like 25+ ideas sucked haha

2 Likes

I’m actually oddly concerned that I’m allowed to have my 5-rate ability. Because the fact that that is allowed implies that my character is not breaking game balance, which in turn means that it cannot get overpowered. And the fact that it cannot get overpowered means that… [REDACTED].

On a sidenote, I’m also starting considering to switch my 4-rate ability, as it is “high risk high return” kind of ability, but the issue is that “it is neither versatile nor reliable enough in combat”.

2 Likes

I have definitely made quite a few ones that were denied, even for level 5

1 Like

Downtrodden 3 lowers Accuracy by 15% at most… In hindsight, it really isn’t that much of a downside, huh? When it comes to damage, it can at most reduce 3 damage too. Maybe that’s the reason why [REDACTED].

1 Like

uh oh

mine is too

2 Likes

It nukes your damage output tho

1 Like

I only have two of those, and those were my first two ideas. :sweat_smile:
I tried to cheat my way through the lack of abilities as a Cadet, but I had to give that up and focus on “cheating” another way instead. This was the origin of my 5-rate ability, which… got accepted.

3 Likes

though, in fairness, my level 3 and 5 abilities are a bit more practical (ideally used multiple times in an encounter)

3 Likes

@Someone, wdym?
With Downtrodden 3:
If I roll a 6, then I deal 3 damage less.
If I roll a 7 or higher, then nothing happens.

That’s effectively 30% odds of dealing at least 1 damage less; this doesn’t nuke your damage output.

1 Like

no you do 1/2 damage

wait is it just a -1/2/3?

2 Likes

No. You will deal that much less damage, halved. So the half of six is just three.

2 Likes

Hang on. @Atlas, who is right between Someone and I?

Yeah, this is what I thought.

I think you are

1 Like

Yeah the combat debuff isnt really bad then huh

1 Like

Which is why I said: Downtrodden ain’t that bad.
At worst it screws up your Accuracy. Damage isn’t really much of an ordeal from what I understand.

2 Likes