[RP] T.O.M.M.Y.G.U.N - Someone, Zone_Q11, Keldi, and Squirrel2412 lived.

Hmm

That’s harder

3 Likes

I usually come up with a weird premise and then roll with it

2 Likes

E.g. someone who signed up for the job because she thought ‘agent’ meant insurance agent

Is there a certain style of play you want? Tank, mage, dps, etc.?

3 Likes

(please don’t actually use this idea I already made my character off of it)

3 Likes

but anyways that’s another route you can take

figure out playstyle and then come up with reasons why your character would be like that

3 Likes

When in doubt I just get real autistic about a song

3 Likes

REAL

got it

1 Like

example:

hey, I want a character that’s really good at taking damage
how are they tough? lots of health, maybe a self heal?
okay, so they can heal themselves - why? are they a vampire that drains the life from their victims? what about a really, really narcissistic doctor? how about both?

and that’s how you end up with a vampire doctor that lost their medical license in the 1800s because they didn’t use leeches to drain blood

3 Likes

Meanwhile, Zone: “I want to play as myself, but I cannot imagine to live in this world. Therefore, I don’t.”

2 Likes

To remain myself is what I desire.
To immerse myself is what I aspire.

Therefore, I shall do both.

3 Likes

Damn thats poetic right there

2 Likes

Low-key was about to delete that post out of cringe before you reacted to it… :flushed:

2 Likes

LMAO :laughing:

2 Likes

If I said it it would be cringe, but I think you saying it is dope

3 Likes

But seriously though, that conflicting thought process was the core of my character’s design. Once the concept of my character was made, I just filled in the stats that would fit my character. It was only after I finished that part when I checked the formulas… :sweat_smile:

Afterwards I had issues with the ability design. Fortunately Atlas helped me out with the numbers, and told me what is and isn’t feasible.

3 Likes

Oh yea I got like over 1.2k messages in the DM for this game lmao

2 Likes

I have been so close to making some super vile combos :frowning:

2 Likes

I only got about 100 posts, and 10 of those was a “just in case, can I do this in case things go awry?”

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

HOW

2 Likes