[RP] T.O.M.M.Y.G.U.N - Someone, Zone_Q11, Keldi, and Squirrel2412 lived.

Interesting.

You can make new people?

1 Like

wtf

It’s… complicated. I can’t exactly control it, it just kind of happens sometimes

4 Likes

It’s nerf or nothing!

4 Likes

Basically, because of how our system formed (due to using character creation and roleplay as a primary coping mechanism for much of our childhood), any time we make an OC with any amount of depth… oops. Risk of splitting.

4 Likes

how many are there rn?

1 Like

I’m not sure I even can answer that.

2 Likes

oh god oh no

(it’s super hard to keep track because of subsystem shit, the fragments, and my general absentmindedness)

5 Likes

You ever just happen to find one again then?

I try to keep a word document to keep track but again, the aforementioned fragments and subsystem BS makes it impossible.
Also, yeah, that happened not too long ago when Wheatley reformed.

3 Likes

Could probably write a novel about the narratives we’ve lived through in our brain but it’d sound like a bad fanfiction ngl

5 Likes

The dead have names.

1 Like

wait like are we talking 100’s of ppl? cuz omg

You’re wandering in a thick fog. Obelisks of stone form a cobbled field around you, the chill from the cold air only amplified by the silence.

You see something golden in the distance, where it shouldn’t be. You squint, but the fog prevents a clear view, forcing you to get closer- and it is only then when you recoil in shock to witness…

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

We have at least 125 of us who are solidly formed. The fragments aren’t really people, and we have a dedicated team to “recycling” them.

1 Like

And yes, that produces exactly the kind of migraines (literal/figurative) that you’d expect.

2 Likes

/In as [Clandestine-Operative]

I am undoubtedly the best for the job at trying to arrange really clever plans on my lonesome and maybe/hopefully not getting killed.

3 Likes

Unless you want an assistant-host, Atlas.

1 Like