SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

can i still call you lex? :pleading_face:

Always :pleading_face:

1 Like

Leafia, I want you to prove something wrong… When doing a project for psychology, I have come to the conclusion that there is a difference between knowledge and experience. In a study, people were separated into two groups. One group was told to rely on their intuition, while the other group was told common cues for liars and were given advice. There was little difference in the accuracy rating between the two groups. One problem with this study was the fact that the researchers couldn’t be certain if the people given advice actually used the cues.

However, it was clear that people with experience in or training in other studies had a higher accuracy rating at being able to detect liars as opposed to people who didn’t. While there needs to be more studies done similar the first one I mentioned, I believe that there is a stark difference between knowing stuff and knowing how to apply it.

So leafia, if I told you that you would be more solid in your reasoning, or more accurate in reading people if you thought about whether the reasoning applied to other people, could you do it? Could you become more accurate if you were given advice or knowledge? Of course, you don’t have to follow it if you think the advice I gave was bad.

3 Likes

Lex Luthor lmfao gottemmmmmm

3 Likes

I found it interesting, because it applies to a lot of other areas in life as well. Take for instance chess. I could give you common tips, or knowledge on how to play certain positions, but it wouldn’t really help you unless you knew how to actually use that knowledge.

I hadn’t read anything past that when I posted that.

I will say this though. It makes me a bit uneasy how both Min and Squirrel are townreading Wazza for something I really think should be NAI just because they supposedly think he’d be more likely to post it in the scumchat as a wolf.

2 Likes

I don’t take drugs but I am high on my recent wolf win.

1 Like

-_-

Hmmm, thanks Litten. I’ll keep that in mind.

3 Likes

Hmmm, I think I could do that.

2 Likes

Sounds reasonable to me.

1 Like

Uh
Is that a slip or what

Voted Voters Votes
Litten Blizer 1/10
Leafia Sirderpsalot 1/10
Italy Youbutworse 1/10
Youbutworse Windwardaway 1/10
Silvu Litten, wazza 2/10
Windwardaway Aelin 1/10

no.
leafia won as wolf.

Like why would you be high on a recent wolf win as town

Oh
But I don’t get it

… why wouldn’t you?

Idk isn’t it irrelevant

How can that possibly be a slip? Anyway, going to eat supper now, so talk to everyone more later.

1 Like

Am I missing something?