SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

If I proceed to get ignored, I can say I tried my hardest and it’s everyone else’s fault, if I don’t try it’s mine

I’m done convincing people. I’m here to learn things then die, stop talking about this so I can learn things

This conversation is useless to me

Humans are blessed with the curse of forgetfulness.
It is for this reason, that we repeat teaching others as many times as needed.

Okay, fine. What will you discuss about? What will you give town before you leave?

Did Atlas claim anything?

Nope

I’m being killed for what I believe is bad reasoning and people not reading my slot, so I’ve mostly given up on defending myself and just seeking answers

If you give up on doing anything else to prove yourself, then you will remain dead.

I purposely voted you because you crossvoted me anyway and I got fed up with your behavior but also everyone in the game. I wanted to crossvote Vulgard for a while but it felt like you were egging me on to vote you.

Well then, I guess there is nothing to do in the next 90 minutes since you will only give your thoughts before you die. IDK what to do about my ability either. I guess I’ll just not use it since people might get angry at me on D2.

I’ve given my thoughts, I’m solely focusing on my reads of the small people that are here

WTF? Both Vul and min are in this game?

I defended you?

Gold Rush
But no, Vulgard isn’t in this game, just min

Windward, Vul isn’t even in the game.
Are you still drunk?

Otherwise, it will be your fault in the end if you get executed, even thought you could possibly be the wrong option to boot up.

Hence the quotes

1 Like

–nvm. You’re talking about Gold Rush.
I need to read more slowly next time.

Sadly, coming back from the dead isn’t something I’m particularly good at

Wait a minute. eevee is here.
eevee, are you actually neutral?
Who do you trust? Do you trust Litten?

If people don’t want to listen, I’m going to do something worth my while and to help the best i can